Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
**We are currently offering a $10k sign-on bonus at hire for candidates meeting specialty experience requirements*Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
We provide robust benefit plans with competitive premiums for medical and dental/vision along with retirement plans. Additionally, you will accrue paid time off from your first day of employment. Other Benefits include: Long-term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, educational and professional certification reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Credit Union Membership, Fitness Center, onsite concierge service, and Retirement Planning classes. Responsibilities: Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
The role of the Clinical Sup Nursing is to assist the Unit Manager in the planning, organizing and directing of patient care services. This position supervises the team(s) providing direct care for patients. Management and leadership skills needed include conflict management, negotiation, team building, communication, budget administration and coaching/mentoring others. Directs patient assignments, staff scheduling, patient flow, and assists in meeting financial targets by effectively assisting in managing utilization, productivity, personnel and supplies. Participates, as necessary, in team meetings and represents clinical staff on appropriate committees.
With our 63-bed capacity and close involvement with trauma patients, in order to be an integral member of our team, you should have the ability and willingness to work closely with team members, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, have the desire to work closely with all staff members, and have a positive attitude. Our main focus and priority are to maintain no hospital acquired infections, improve the safety of our patients, and better the communication and team work within the organization. Qualifications: Minimum requirements include: Education
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or Completion of a CMC Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- 2 years staff RN experience in area of specialty providing a full spectrum of care in a variety of situations required
- May substitute 2 years supervisory experience in lieu of 2 years staff RN experience
- Experience coordinating clinical care and providing mentorship, education, and training to staff nurses. Experience as a Nurse Supervisor or a similar position in an acute care hospital preferred
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- Certifications as required for the unit required
- NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and applicable to role preferred