Support Engineers - 1st and 2nd Line level
Sanderson are on the lookout for experienced 1st and 2nd line Support Engineers to join our client who need additional head count to join a rapidly growing service team
You will become part of an established team of ambitious and enthusiastic professionals who work hard to manage and maintain the systems and networks, owning the customer support journey from end to end.
The ideal candidate will need to have a blend of the following skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server platforms and services including Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills
- For the second level roles some knowledge of networking principles would be preferred but not essential including TCP/IP, Ethernet & Firewalls
- Experience in technical support methodologies and processes
- The ability to want to learn on the job and have the desire to have a structured career path developed for you to allow your career to flourish
There will be a requirement to be on call for one week a month but this time will be compensated as well as potentially O/T.
The working style will be hybrid but our client is happy to demonstrate flexibility around this.
Please get in touch to discuss further.