Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
At Community Health System, we know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. From unique supplemental and base benefits, to well-being resources, we are here to support you in every stage of life, and your career!
Community Regional Medical Center is the largest of our three main hospitals and the flagship hospital of the Central Valley. This academic-affiliated, Level 1 Trauma Center features one of the largest and busiest emergency departments in California as well as a comprehensive burn center. Responsibilities: If you're looking for flexibility and work-life balance, this opportunity is for you! As a Break Nurse you will work 8-hour shifts, relieving other registered nurses during break and meal periods - providing essential coverage across multiple units. You'll have the unique opportunity to focus on the continuum of care of numerous patients, all while part of a team that emphasizes professional and personal growth. Qualifications: Education
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
Licenses and Certifications
- Minimum of 1 year of RN experience
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- ACLS, PALS, or other certifications may be required based on the unit(s) assigned
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires.