Internal Medicine opening in Portland, Oregon. Job Description & Requirements
Academic General Cardiologist in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute (KCVI) and the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at Oregon Health Science University are seeking a BE/BC cardiologist to join the general cardiology program. At the Knight Cardiovascular Institute, our experts are improving cardiovascular health and finding cures for cardiovascular disease through personalized care and research innovation. Year after year OHSU is ranked Oregon's top Cardiology and Heart Surgery hospital according to U.S. News & World Report . We offer Oregon's only comprehensive heart program - everything from helping you prevent heart disease to performing heart transplants.
- OHSU's General Cardiology Clinic is a comprehensive program for all categories of patients. Our top heart experts offer preventive cardiology care, treatment of common problems, medication consultation, and general cardiovascular consults.
- Duties include outpatient clinic, inpatient cardiology, and cardiology consult service rotations. Additional duties will include imaging and echocardiography.
- Other areas of clinical duties may be available depending on need and interest of applicant.
- OHSU is a teaching institution and as a faculty member, you are expected to provide mentorship and direction to students, residents, fellows, and staff.
- There may be options for you to explore research opportunities in your area of focus. Administrative support is available for grant submission, financial management, and clinical trials support.
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute has a diverse faculty with expertise in preventive cardiology, noninvasive cardiology, heart failure, vascular disease, interventional cardiology, and valvular heart disease to complement existing excellent clinical programs in adult congenital heart disease, arrhythmias, and cardiac transplantation.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology