We have an interesting on-going temporary role to work for the the Therapies and Nursing team within a school. All duties will relate to the therapeutic and medical needs of the students. The role is vital to the efficient running and organisation of the Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Counselling, Rehabilitation Engineering, and Nursing departments. There is also a lead responsibility for liaising with both internal and external agencies to ensure a cohesive, professional and recognised service.
- To start ASAP
- £11.13 pay rate per hour
- Near Westbourne
- Free Parking
- Hours 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Temporary with a view to go permanent for the right applicant
Main duties for the Therapy & Nursing Administrator-
1. Proof reading and formatting reports, typing/composing letters and emails to both internal and external agencies and parents (requiring accuracy, good grammar/spelling and presentation skills).
2. Coordination of data and report gathering from all departments throughout the Centre for regular education and health review meetings, healthcare funding reviews, including end of year reports (working to deadlines).
3. Scanning, circulation and secure storage management of incoming post/ information onto the electronic system.
4. Organisation of weekly clinics for the community paediatrician, school vaccination programme, regular wheelchair, orthotics, community dietitian and orthopaedic consultant clinics. To include arranging appointments, coordinating reports from Therapy departments and Education to support the appointment, typing, circulation and secure storage management of clinic notes.
5. Processing purchase requisitions for all Therapy and Nursing departments, to include communication with suppliers.
6. Taking minutes at regular Therapy and Nursing meetings and at multiagency meetings where the Therapy and/or Nursing departments are involved.
7. Daily liaison with parents (by phone/email/in person).
8. Daily liaison with other operational and administrative personnel throughout the organisation to assist the Therapy and Nursing staff to deliver a cohesive service and to share information in a clear, legible, objective and professional manner, in a variety of ways, using the appropriate level of confidentiality.
9. Typing/updating/proof reading/circulation of specific student related information.
10. Responsibility to review staff access to all Therapy records on a termly basis to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
12. To verbally support students in the absence of Therapy and/or Nursing staff.
13. Support the Head of Therapies and Nursing with the delivery of an effective Therapy and Nursing provision to the school.
15. Planning, organisation and execution of your work to meet the requirements of the manager(s) who have set the work.
18. To carry out additional duties and tasks that may be required within the range of the responsibilities of the post.
Skills required for the Therapy & Nursing Administrator:-
Previous administration experience
Good Word and Excel experience
Excellent Communication skills
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, please share your CV with us ASAP