An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 4 xAdministrator s to join this leading insurance risk and consulting firm based at their Wincham office on a hybrid basis - working on site 3 days out of 10. These roles are being offered on a 12-month fixed term contracts.
Offering a competitive salary of up to £21,000 (depending on experience) and working hours of Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:30 (some flexibility), this client also offers fantastic benefits, of which include: Full training, Annual bonus,Pension, eye care vouchers, life insurance, medical insurance 25 days annual leave, as well as further flexible benefits!
Interested? Read on for more info ..
The business is looking to recruit over 4 departments being Client Services, Membership Team, Business Support and Insurance. The roles are all similar in their daily tasks and would suit candidates that have gained some administrative/customer service experience already but are looking for that next step - full training will be offered.
If youhave good IT and communication skills and are capable of working both independently and as part of a team, along with the desire to learn and succeed, then this role could be for you! Full role profiles are available, but as an initial outline, below are some of your daily responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues via the telephone, letter, and email.
- Maintain client records on the database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate.
- Assist clients with claims administration and processing.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for clients; resolving queries, providing support and liaising with insurers.
- To process and maintain all databases relating to membership and client administration.
- Complete membership changes.
- Add new members to the system.
- Maintain accurate membership information.
- Liaise with insurers about policies/Liaise with clients about memberships.
- Complete membership reports as and when requested or needed.
Business Support Admin
- To collect the morning and afternoon incoming post from Reception
- To scan items into the correct folders in SharePoint
- To distribute/file scanned items to the appropriate team members
- To check client premium invoices and update our system accordingly and send to clients
- Use external insurer portals to download documents
Admin - Insurance Team
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and insurers via the telephone and email.
- Liaise with insurers to obtain quotations for policy renewals.
- Prepare reports using report templates to issue to sales consultants.
- Accurately perform data manipulation in Excel.
- Develop knowledge of insurance policies and processes.
Do you have the required skills & attributes?
- Grade 9-4 / Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to plan and organize own workload.
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision.
For your information:
Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.