- Will need to bring with them an established network and business development experience
- Manages the planning and execution of electrical-related building or design projects within their business, as well as a team engineers.
- Responsible for evaluating design and project requirements.
- Regularly monitor their teams' performance using industry-accepted quality assurance standards for electrical engineering and design.
- Collaborate with client, architect, other disciplines, and contractor to provide appropriate, cost-effective, and coordinated solutions.
- Mentor junior Electrical Engineers
- 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Relevant bachelor or master's degree
- A PE is preferred but not required
- Experience in Revit
- Experience working on projects: Higher Education, Commercial, Airports and Transportation hubs
- Office locations: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, or Seattle
- Hybrid and not required to go into the office often
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Annual bonus
- Generous PTO (4-5 weeks) in addition to 10 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Hybrid work schedule
- Reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees
For more more information, connect with me and send me a message!