Pay Range: $18.00-19.80/hr. (based on experience/education)
Hiring Bonus: $1,000 (Full Time)
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday; afternoon/evening shifts
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona's Meet Me Where I Am program provides in-home remedial intervention for at-risk youth and families identifying youth and family strengths and needs to enhance the Child and Family Team (CFT) planning process. We work with families and youths in their homes, teaching a variety of skills ranging from self-care, household management, living, and social. We are looking for talented individuals who have experience working in Behavioral Health, with families and at-risk youth to be a positive role model and impact on our families!
As a Behavior Coach, you will provide in-home remedial intervention for at-risk youth and families (working with children, youth, and adults) under the Arizona 12 Principles and in conjunction with the Child and Family Team Model. Behavior Coaches teach a variety of skills such as living, social, self-care, and household management to children adolescents, parents, and care-givers.
Benefits and Rewards
We strive to create an inclusive environment, and retain the talented employees who make our organization a great place to work. We offer:
- Paid time off (24 days per year, increase with years of service); Sick time (64 hours per year)
- Retirement - 403(b) through TIAA
- eM Life for Mental Health and Work/Life Programs
- Student loan debt assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education assistance
- Free access to Payactiv, a platform to get a portion of your earned wages between pay periods
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discounts - Available the first day of employment through Carebridge
- Service Awards - All employees celebrating a five-year increment (5, 10, 15, etc.) anniversary receive taxable compensation in recognition of their long-term commitment to Devereux
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits (medical, dental, vision), pet insurance - 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires!
Keywords: behavior coach, mental health, behavioral health, at-risk youth, direct care, direct care worker, direct support professional, bht, behavioral health technician, children, adolescent