Pay Range: $17.50-$20.50/hr. (based on education/experience)
Hiring Bonus: $1,000
Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday (subject to change)
The RTC is a 24-hour, beautiful 10-acre campus in the heart of Scottsdale. It is a safe, supportive environment that provides various services to youth, from the ages of five to 17, who are experiencing emotional, behavioral, or substance abuse challenges. The Campus features dormitories, a therapeutic K-12 day school, food services, medical/nursing, and therapy services.
As OVERNIGHT Campus Support, you will supervise the day to day operational functions while attending to the campus needs and shift activities of the Residential Treatment Center to ensure a therapeutic and safe environment. This position will work with individuals in a manner consistent with orientation or on-going trainings, and assists with training and development of staff.
Benefits and Rewards
We strive to create an inclusive environment, and retain the talented employees who make our organization a great place to work. We offer:
- Paid time off (24 days per year, increase with years of service); Sick time (64 hours per year)
- Retirement - 403(b) through TIAA
- eM Life for Mental Health and Work/Life Programs
- Student loan debt assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education assistance
- Free access to Payactiv, a platform to get a portion of your earned wages between pay periods
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discounts - Available the first day of employment through Carebridge
- Service Awards - All employees celebrating a five-year increment (5, 10, 15, etc.) anniversary receive taxable compensation in recognition of their long-term commitment to Devereux
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits (medical, dental, vision), pet insurance - 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires!
Keywords: residential treatment center, overnight, behavioral health, youth care worker, direct care worker, direct care professional, support staff