We need compassionate people like you!
With over 60 years of care experience working with people in the care and customer service sectors, our client, who is rated 'Good' by CQC, has first-hand knowledge of how the right support can improve the quality of people's lives.
This Care Assistant and Care Worker role has flexible full and part time hours, to work around your busy lives, providing a great work life balance!
Roles and Responsibilities as a Care Assistant:
- Providing personal care duties
- Administering and setting medication reminders
- Manual handling, using care equipment where required
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
- Paid holiday
- Guaranteed Care Worker hours available
- You will receive pay for a Waiting time as well as a Traveling time
- You will have travel time between clients, to give you plenty of time to get set up for the call
- You will be enrolled into wellness and retail discount program
They want a team that genuinely cares about each of their customers as if they were members of their own family. You must be compassionate, caring, and patient by nature.
Don't worry; they'll make sure you get all the necessary care training and development because they value their Care Assistants.
You must have:
- Be a driver with access to your own vehicle
- Be a resident in the UK
- Previous experience as a carer or care assistant
This role is being advertised and recruited by Maxim on behalf of our client. If you have the right skills and experience for this vacancy please click the APPLY button below. All suitable applicants will be pre-screened by Maxim before short listed CV's are submitted directly to the employer. Good luck!