We are looking for skilled, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who desire a career that matters in a community that values their expertise.
At Otterbein, you are not an employee. You are a partner in caring because we are all partners working together for a goal. We believe in person-centered care that honors the residents and the choices they make. That are dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate, quality care at our Communities or our small house neighborhoods. Join our team of Partners who are talented, kind, wise, funny, spirited, generous, endearing, and so much more.
Here is a link if you would like learn more about Otterbein SeniorLife Community Franklin: Click this link
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
Available Shifts: All Shifts (8 hour or 12 hour shift)
Pay: Starting from $18.50 Based on experience and $3.00 2nd and $3.00 3rd Shift Differential
Supplemental Pay: Retention Bonus: Full-Time $4,000 Part-Time $2,000, Shift Differential
- Care for the residents who need assistance with day-to-day tasks such as bathing, eating, ambulating, and hair care.
- Provide a wide range of support services under the supervision of a nurse.
- Help our residents feel comfortable and as independent as possible while they live their daily lives.
- Provide accurate, efficient and timely care documentation.
- Perform other duties as needs arise and/or assigned.
- Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification required.
- Experience: Good documentation, communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to use proper lift technique and lift equipment to move, lift and transfer residents.
Why work for Otterbein SeniorLife:
For more than 100 years, Otterbein has provided senior housing options rooted in respect and community. We're a non-profit 501(c)(3) health and human service organization, so our values and initiatives are focused on serving our residents.
Otterbein SeniorLife consists of lifestyle communities, revolutionary small house neighborhoods, home health, and hospice care in Ohio and Indiana. We offer different lifestyle options for seniors through independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehab, memory support, respite care, in-home care, and hospice services.
Person Centered Care
Low staff-to-resident ratio
Career growth opportunities
Strong promote from within philosophy
Access to Daily Pay
Company-paid STNA classes
Modern, state-of-the-art communities
Safety programs in place
Benefits (vary based on position, location, and hours worked)
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.