Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Clinical Tech to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient's needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Clinical Tech you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
At Fast Pace Health, Clinical Techs provide clinical and administrative support essential for effective patient care under the direct supervision of a Provider, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. They provide outstanding patient service, maintaining a compassionate and welcoming atmosphere and respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. The Clinical Tech. position will provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using, excellent, in-depth knowledge as well as communicating effectively with team members.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Maintain behavior that is compliant with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues such as HIPAA.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms for patient intake
- Triage patients by checking vitals, performing blood draws and giving injections, etc.
- Observe patients, charting, reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Perform federal and non-federal DOT, BAT and Drug Screen exams.
- Assist with lab testing and phlebotomy.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatment. Assist providers in preparing for minor procedures and physicals.
- Assist patients utilizing a Virtual Medicine Provider.
- Arrange referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed by the Provider.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain the overall cleanliness of the office as needed to support the team and clinic environment, which may include, but not be limited to, taking out garbage, organization and cleanliness of desk, patient and office space and assistance with other team members to achieve a strong professional appearance for our employees, patients and visitors.
- Deliver clinical and administrative support for the team and adhere to all policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Ability to comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to promote and maintain a respectful culture of employee, employer and business confidentiality.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive, and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the physical demands.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The X-Ray role inculdes the following additional details:
- Operate or oversee operation of X-Ray equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during X-Ray Scans
- Ensures imaging equipment is proper operating condition.
Additional Requirements for Centers of Excellence:
- Completes all required preceptor training in order to effectively onboard and train new hires in centers of excellence.
- Engage with Learning and Development to manage onboarding and training of new employees.
- Meet new employees on first day in clinic and facilitate welcome and introductions, facility tours, and clinic process overview.
- Partners with Learning and Development and new hires establish a training plan and review training schedule. Communicates with learning and development as appropriate.
- Submits weekly evaluations on your trainee's progress to Learning and Development. Communicates training progress or concerns as appropriate to operations leadership and learning and development.
- Completes final evaluation and Proof of Proficiency form and submits to learning and development on final training day.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant preferably in clinic setting, preferably Urgent Care.
Nurse (LPN or RN):
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN/RN preferred in clinic setting, preferably Urgent Care.
- At least 1 year of experience as an X-Ray Technologist preferably in clinic setting, preferably Urgent Care.
High School Diploma or Its Equivalent
No License Required, Certified or Registered Medical Assistant, Limited Scope X-Ray Technologist License, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - State or Compact License, Registered Nurse (RN) - State or Compact License, Full Scope X-Ray Technologist State License
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites. Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).