Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Specialist for our client based in Reading.
Role: Customer Experience Specialist
Salary: £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per year PLUS your birthday off PLUS Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discounts from a wide range of retailers and restaurants across the UK
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Assist with inbound and outbound enquiries over the phone, by chat and email in order to find the best solution for all parties
- Ensure customers receive the best possible experience at all points along their customer journey
- Use the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record full details of enquiries and actions taken
- Undertake self-learning to improve on any knowledge gaps and help to create bulletins to form a knowledge base for the customer service agents.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process, identifying areas for improvement and be involved in facilitating these improvements
- Review in-house processes
- First escalation point of contact for customer service agents and convey issues recorded by customer service to relevant parts of the organisation
- Support customer service agents to close any unresolved support cases
- Be involved in the company process and customer service training for new agents as well as identifying additional training needs for existing customer service agents
- Maintain call, chat, email and social media quality monitoring, and give constructive feedback to customer service agents
- Proactively contact warranty installed base customers
- Identify customer concerns to try to resolve before they become problematic.
- Identify upgrade or upsell opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a Telecoms/MVNO-type customer support environment would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages and experience with Salesforce or Zendesk would be desirable
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- The ability to remain calm and clear, delivering an excellent customer experience while trouble shooting and resolving issues
- Excellent timekeeping and process management
- Friendly communication skills, with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Fluency in another European language is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is not scared to get stuck in and help
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.