Customer Support Engineer
Week of days and week of nights (8am - 4pm and 8pm - 4am)
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join a rapidly growing company. This company specialise in cash sortation equipment and are a reputable employer. There is an excellent training and development programme on offer for the successful engineer. There are also going to be opportunities to become technical specialists and progress into more senior roles within the business.
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Experience on working on industrial machinery
- Open to candidates from the RAF, Navy, Army, REME, Gaming, ATM, Ticket Machines Etc.
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Previously worked to a minimum of single and 3 phase electrics
- Knowledge and application of mechanical engineering
- Experience of carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Fantastic training
- Opportunities to progress their career
- Working on state of the art machinery
- Working for a large company that offers a stable career
- Monday to Friday role
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Helen on; helen.brown
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.