Job title: DeburrerLocation: South MoltonSalary: CompetitiveHours: 2 week rotation shift, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm. Monday to FridayContract: PermanentThe Recruitment Co are working with a client in South Molton and have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Deburrer to join their team.The Deburrer role is responsible for assisting in the production of parts through the deburring of products within specific cycle times to company quality standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- General de-burring activities incl Emburr machine
- Observe Health & Safety and COSHH procedures
- Able to understand work order and process instructions
- Able and willing to work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems within company specific procedures
- Application of lean principles/tools/seven wastes etc
- Contribution toward effective department running
- Experience of using a range of de-burring hand tools, fixtures and mechanical equipment where applicable
- Ability to set and operate a pillar-drill for required de-burring operations
- Conversant with basic Machine Shop Measurement Techniques and using appropriate measurement equipment advantageous
- Knowledge & application of LEAN processes advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar environment / manual trade advantageous
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
- Apprentice Qualified or similarly experienced in Engineering environment advantageous but not essential
What the client will offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- Encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Invest in employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available.
If you are looking to join an established company and feel you have the right experience then apply now.CPBarnstaple
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.