Education Recruitment Consultant
Kingston upon Thames
Sitting within the wider Protocol Education team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 4 based in Kingston upon Thames. We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new journey - after all, we ve all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone s thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Protocol Education, you bring schools and educators together, towards a better education experience for pupils. You are not required to have experience in this area, but some sales experience or a knowledge of the education sector is an advantage, so long as you bring your energy and willingness to learn to the table. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector and will be responsible for building your own candidate pool and school base across a local area in South West London / Surrey, and we will be right there, supporting and cheering you on.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Delight your customers through strong relationships, market leading customer care and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff
- Proactively build and develop your own candidate database and match them to the right roles (permanent or temporary)
- Maintain that all-important personal touch through regular face-to-face client visits, high impact sales conversations and ongoing engagement with key decision makers
- Engage in whole school and educator challenges and issues and create solutions to benefit both
- Meet and exceed agreed targets and objectives
Please apply by sending CV to listed email address. Salary dependent on experience.