Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Electrical Engineer in Orlando FL.
Location: Orlando FL
Shift: Full Time , Day shift
Pay Rate: $40 an hour
This is a contract, Job. Great opportunity for new grads.
Qualifications: B.S Degree required
No Experience needed.
Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
- Construction Standards Manuals (Overhead and Underground);
- Electric Service and Digital Meter Installation Manual.
- NEC/NESC books; o OUC Engineering Manual.
- Permits by local governing agencies; o Process to obtain a meter installation.
- Construction crew scheduling.
- Civil, AutoCAD, and Technical Drawings; o Riser Diagrams; o GIS Maps
- Software Application (i.e. PSERM, CC&B, AutoCAD, ePets, Arc-Reader, ARM360);
- Able to calculate amperage on both sides of meter for wiring/xfmr sizing, voltage drop, and fault current;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Working Conditions: This job may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock, work in confined places, and insects. Physical Requirements: This job requires standing, walking, sitting, bending/stooping, repetitive motions, reaching over head, climbing (i.e. stairs, hills, ladders, etc.), and may lift up to twenty (20) pounds
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to brittany@