Engineering Technical Specialist
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Requires some independent evaluation, good judgment, and originality. Work progress is reviewed regularly. Assists engineers by assuming responsibility for completion of routine tasks as well as unique tasks for which there are well known historical similarities, from which a course of action can be copied.
- Collects and analyzes data pertinent to assignments
- Interprets data and recommends a course of action.
- Requires occasional assistance on the more complex assignments.
- May coordinate actions with other functions.
- May assist in debugging new equipment, designs, process, or procedures.
The Raymond Corporation is ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 registered. Employees are required to have a sound understanding of their responsibilities as related to the quality management system (ISO 9001), to be aware of their work activities that could have a significant impact on the environment (ISO 14001) and be vigilant in adhering to IT security policies and procedures (ISO 27001). All employees are required to be competent with the requirements of their specific assignment(s) and to be compliant with the associated documents. These documents are located on the BISnet in the Info Center.
About the schedule:
This position is 1 st shift
- Two-year technical degree (or equivalent) with a specialized knowledge of math and physics or an engineering discipline.
- 5 years experience
- Extremely comprehensive company related experience. Proficiency within a technical specialty
- Proficiency with tools suited to area of specialization, such as: specialized test equipment, personal computer, AutoCAD, PCAD, Pro Engineer Software, gages meters, and/or hand tools.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries starting at $24.68 per hour
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program