English Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' school in Harrow, North West London - open to experienced Teachers and ECTs - MPS/UPS
Are you a creative and innovative English Teacher who has a passion for progress looking for a new challenge in a high performing school in North West London with plenty of scope for progression?
Would you want to be part of a smaller school that offers excellent CPD, is forward thinking and modern with excellent facilities and resources?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Harrow school to help strengthen their high achieving English Department for an ASAP start. Get in touch to find out how this could be the next step for you!
English Teacher - Harrow, North West London
11-16 all boys school
Ofsted 'Good' school with high achieving students
Excellent behaviour throughout the school
Strong tailored induction support for an ECT
About the School - English Teacher - Harrow, North West London
- This excellent, forward thinking yet traditional all boys school in Harrow has recently achieved an Ofsted grade of 'Good' with above average progress scores.
- The school has a varied intake of local students who speak many different languages, and is a lively and cosmopolitan place to work. There are very few behaviour issues here with students being dedicated, taking great responsibility for their learning and the privilege of education.
- The school is set in excellent grounds and is very modern and well resourced, yet as a smaller school retains traditional values and an ethos of respect and aspiration for all to succeed.
- The SLT here are very keen to provide ambitious and talented teachers with clear pathways to management, and are very good at developing leaders from within the school.
About the Role - English Teacher - Harrow, North West London
- The English department do a fantastic job of inspiring students across the school to develop a love of language and creativity. The English team work very well together to achieve the department goals and go above and beyond where they can to ensure all students get the chance to meet, and exceed their expectations.
- A highly qualified and collaborative team of English specialists offer very high standards of learning and teaching. The aim is to empower all students with the ability to use language effectively and to inspire in them a love and a passion for literature.
- If you are an ECT you will receive plenty of tailored support, and for experienced teachers you may get the chance to take on responsibility if wanted.
- For experienced Teachers there is the opportunity to develop your leadership of either a subject or to be more curriculum specific and work towards Lead Practitioner.
- Be part of this school's success and make your mark!
How to apply - English Teacher - Harrow, North West London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind to hear more on or email your CV to for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer