Estate Service Operative
- Location: East London Isle of Dogs
- Salary £23500
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 35 hours per week
- Permanent Position
Join our Maintenance team as an Estate Services Operative.
The Maintenance team keeps our customers homes safe and secure. Our expertise is a given and our customer focus and approachability make this a maintenance role like no other.
We understand how important a well-maintained, safe, and secure home is for peoples well-being.
We re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
The roleWe have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Estate Services Operative in the Isle of Dogs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the sites and their surroundings
- Vacuuming, Sweeping, Dusting, Mopping, Litter picking and dog waste removal
- Keeping car parks and bin sheds swept and tidy
- Reporting of matters from site to management (This can include health and safety concerns and any issues affecting the interior and exterior maintenance of site)
- Maintaining the good relationship with their residents and colleagues
What you will need to succeed
- We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is friendly and positive.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a full UK driving license.
- Have knowledge of cleaning methods and cleaning tools and product selection
- Have experience of powered equipment including hoovers and hand tools
- Correctly be able to use PPE
- Hold knowledge on risk perception including risk to passers-by during operations
- Be physically able bodied as the role will include heavy lifting
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety