EXPORT SPECIALISTSALARY £22K-£30K DOESUNBURY
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Export Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing thriving business who value their staff and have strong development pathways.
They are looking for somebody who is a subject matter expert in distribution with export experience and good organisation, planning, foresight and initiative. Prior experience with a third party carrier is a plus!
- Pick daily orders
- Pack and quality check orders that have been picked and delivered to the Distribution Line
- Ensures that products are in good condition and documents are accurately completed.
- Prepare LTL freight shipments for pickup
- Process domestic and international shipments through a variety of carrier systems
- Verify and electronically enter jobs (product) into warehouse system
- Physically put skids into bay locations using a reach truck or forklift
- Pick items using a hi-lo truck or an order picker
- Count and consolidate items in the warehouse every 4 weeks and file supporting documentation.
- Participate in and carry out basic inventory duties, including yearly physical inventory.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.