Factory Maintenance Operative, Based: King's Lynn, Salary: £10.00ph (+ overtime at £15ph) + Excellent benefits, training and career development.
This role could potentially suit candidates from a range of backgrounds: Facilities Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Property Repair, Caretaker, Handyman etc.
We have an opportunity for Factory Maintenance Operative to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins, Secure Storage Solutions, Modular buildings and associated products. The depot operation stores and prepares the units ready for hire or sale, refurbishing and modifying as required.
The role: Assist in the maintenance and refurbishment of the fleet of cabins prior to them going out on hire. Full training and the opportunity to develop your skills will be provided. Once fully trained, you may be involved in;
- Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally
- Basic painting of cabin exteriors with roller and/or brush.
- General maintenance
- Assembly and cleaning of furniture
- The removal of internal fittings prior to works
- To work closely with and assist trades people in all aspects of maintenance
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in similar or relevant role would be highly desirable e.g. Facilities Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Property Repair, Caretaker, Handyman etc.
- Ideally have general maintenance skills
- You would need to have a good attitude to work and a willingness to learn, with the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
If this sounds like the opportunity, you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Facilities Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Property Repair, Caretaker, Handyman etc.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client respect and value differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for their customers, their people, society and the planet.