With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday, with rotating every 3 rd weekends required)
- Flexible scheduling - choose your days off when you work the weekend
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided gear, tools and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As an Industrial Service Technician, you will safely troubleshoot, service and maintain state-of-the-art equipment and provide excellent customer service to build and maintain relationships with our valued customers
1st Shift 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
2nd Shift 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
3rd Shift 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Participate in the safe service and preventive maintenance of state-of-the-art machines.
- Remove machining chips, debris and by-products from machines and equipment.
- Operate sump sucking equipment to remove water-based coolants and neat oils from machines.
- Measure, monitor, and record fluid data through a digital entry system.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Safely perform quality work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs and continuously perform work standing, squatting and kneeling.
- High School diploma or GED.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Prior material handling and forklift experience
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general labor, HVAC, carpentry, material handler or forklift experience.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)