Position Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP/Caregiver/CNA)
Position Location: Grafton, WI
Pay Range: $16.00/hr - $19.00/hr and starting at $17.00/hr for CNAs and degrees!
This position comes with a very flexible early afternoon schedule, part-time hours, Monday-Friday (no Weekends!) for two, very independent gentlemen who live in their own apartment.
Have a specific question that you would like us to answer before you apply? Email us directly at applications@.
Who We Are:
We are a leader in providing residential, vocational, and educational services to adults with developmental disabilities. Our Mission is to ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth. Here's a quick video about who we are and what we do: click here . (or copy and paste this link: https://youtu.be/s4Ryvdmm5_w)
Why Work for Us:
Whether you're just starting out or have made Caregiving your career we provide paid training, educational and development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement for approved degree programs. At St. Coletta we pride ourselves in what we do and there is something for everyone to get involved in! From Special Olympics, to our community orchard and garden, or our mini golf course, St. Coletta Prom, and SO much more! To see what we've been up to check out our YouTube Channel and Facebook page (links below). You'll see that you can love your job while making a difference!
Click here to check out our YouTube channel! (or copy and paste this link: )
Click here to check out our Facebook page and see all the fun things we've been up to lately! (or copy and paste this link: )
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package! Please see below to only some of our great benefits we offer.
Speaking of benefits, we offer:
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Eight paid holidays
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Employee referral bonuses
- And more!!
- Click here for more details and information about our employee benefits or go to
As a DSP in Grafton area, you will provide personal cares, and support community integration for adults with developmental disabilities. In this role you will perform other duties such as transporting clients locally, completing and maintaining accurate reports, and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Don't have any DSP, Caregiver, or CBRF related experience? We provide all the paid classroom and on the job training needed.
After completing our training program you will be a CBRF certified DSP!
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to submit to a WI Caregiver Background Check
- Available to attend paid training (6 to 8 weekdays spread over three weeks between 8:30 am & 4:30 pm)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities and other challenges in their personal growth
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today!
St. Coletta is an EEO/AA and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.