- Perm Position
- Location East London E14Tower Hamlets
- Salary £23195
- 35 Hours per week
Our Maintenance team is skilled, friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality service we deliver to our residents, aiming to provide visual gratification, every time.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people s lives, each and every day.
Join our Maintenance team as a Estate Services Operative Gardener
The Garden Maintenance team keeps our customers homes trim and tidy. Our expertise is a given and our customer focus and approachability make this a role like no other.
We re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision
The roleWe have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Estate Services Operative Gardener in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cutting grass, shrub trimming, planting projects, tree maintenance
- Clearing bulk garden waste
- Using power tools to a high standard, safely, such as lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- Looking after the appearance of the plants and surrounding landscape
- Maintaining the good relationship of One Housing with their residents and colleagues
What you will need to succeed
- We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is friendly and positive.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a full UK driving licence (preferable)
- Have knowledge of garden maintenance
- Have experience of powered equipment
- Be able to use PPE correctly
- Hold knowledge on PA1 PA6 spraying (not required but beneficial)