We have an exceptional opportunity for a creative and talented Head Chef to join a world class and innovative venue situated in Birmingham.
You will be developing the company s food offer across multiple outlets and overseeing all daily kitchen operations for this beautiful and iconic venue.
- Managing finances with regards to purchasing, labour allocation and budgets
- Maintain a high standard of food services for all areas
- Provide and contribute to the planning on innovative food to a consistently high standard
- Oversee the professional development and manage all junior staff members
- Any other reasonable duties require for the smooth running of the catering and bar team
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Experience in a Head Chef or Senior Sous looking for first Head Chef role, delivering high quality, high volumes food with experience in Conference & Banqueting.
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- High standards in quality and presentation with an eye for detail
- A passion and flair for creative cooking and experience in menu development
- Experience in costings, stock management, labour implementation and IT
This role offers the chance for a passionate Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef to put their own flair and creativity into the offering and menu. If you are interested in joining a fun and friendly team then please apply.