NEW VACANCY - We are recruiting for a specialist business for an experienced and professional Head of Human Resources with a major focus of People & Culture.
Ideally you will have worked within small - medium sized business's and have confident and professional communication skills to deal with all levels of staff from junior to senior management.
You will work closely with the MD and drive and move forward HR strategies within the business, recruit for new staff and onboarding.
You will be working closely and supporting existing staff members and new.
You will be working with the HR assistant and delegating administrative tasks to ensure the business runs smoothly. You should be approachable and have excellent relationships with your colleagues.
- Managing projects within HR
- Dealing with overseas offices and legal teams in the USA.
- Managing contracts for new starters
- Carry out 1-1 meetings,
- Appraisals and disciplinaries
- Build strong relationships with external recruiters
- Ensure all company handbooks and staff contracts are up to date
- Keep up to date with new employment laws and legislation #
- PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL ADVISE TO SENIOR MANAGMENT
A minimum of CIPD Level 5 is required and a steady work history and a cv that reflects strong HR experience at a senior level.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 18.00pm - 1 working day minimum in the office and working from home available.