As a Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN), you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN):
- Competitive pay & benefits.
- Daily Pay option available
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN), you will be:
- Ensuring that established processes are in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain enough hospice employees to meet the care needs of the patients and families
- Evaluating the provided to ensure that it is in compliance with established policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Developing and motivating the clinical and paraprofessional team and provide leadership to the staff in the compassionate care of the patient/family unit
- Assuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve identified caregiver or patient/client concerns or complaints
To qualify to be a Hospice Director of Clinical Services (RN) with us:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in Hospice as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years preferred.
- Three (3) tears of hospice experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years preferred
- Licensed as an RN within assigned state/territory preferred.
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.