Project Administrator within an HR department, full time, £22,000 annual equivalent salary. HR Project Administrator6 Month FTCMon - Fri 8:30 - 17:00£20k - £22k Annual equivalent salaryWork in the office fullyOffice based in Swindon - easy bus and train accessYour new companyYou will be working within a busy HR team for an educational body. Helping them with administration and compliance duties and helping them to migrate and change onto new systems. There is also the opportunity to go onto other projects with the same employer, if all goes well, with the opportunity to go permanent as well. Your new roleSupport the HR administration review and implementation of the recruitment and performance management systems modules.
- Support the implementation of improved HR and training administrative processes through compiling process flows, template letters and forms, data entry and administrative housekeeping in line with organisational policy and GDPR. This will include the use of the core HR system under the direction of the HR Systems & Administration Team Lead.
- Undertake general HR administration to support the team as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures as applicable to the role.
- Support Equality and Diversity within all HR processes ensuring that statutory requirements are fulfilled, and Equality and Diversity policies and procedures are implemented. Comply with equalities legislation and Ofsted requirements as stated in the Education Inspection Framework (EIF) by advancing equality of opportunity, fostering good relations between different groups of people, eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation, recognising diversity and embedding equality and inclusion in their work.
- Support Safeguarding within the recruitment process ensuring that statutory requirements are fulfilled, and Safeguarding Policies and Procedures are implemented.
- Perform duties other than those given in the job description for the role as requested from time to time. The duties and responsibilities attached to roles may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
- Understand GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and your responsibilities under these regulations.
- This body operates across three sites, and you may be required to work at, attend meetings or training across any them or other locations as required.
- You must respect the need for confidentiality whilst performing the duties of the role.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum Level 2 qualification in English and Maths or equivalent
- Proven administration experience
- Ideally, having worked within an HR team before
- Working knowledge of Microsoft teams
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Great teamwork skills
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.