JOB ROLE: INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: UP TO £22,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Are you an Administrator seeking a new opportunity in Liverpool City Centre?
Our client, a well-regarded independent commercial insurance brokerage, is looking for an Insurance Administrator to join them in their offices based in Liverpool City Centre.
As Administrator, you will provide excellent administrative support to the insurance broking team, dealing with data entry, taking phone calls, answering emails and producing documents, amongst other admin tasks.
This will suit an individual with previous experience within an administrative support role, ideally with a background in insurance or customer service.
Progression and development opportunities into an insurance Account Handler position will also be available. Therefore, this is a great opportunity to secure a long-term career in the insurance sector if interested.
Our client operates a hybrid-working model with a combination of working from home and their Liverpool office.
Key responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the insurance team with administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and scheduling appointments.
- You will be required to deal with data entry, ensuring everything is recorded fully and accurately.
- Assisting with the production of documents for clients regarding schemes, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Prior experience working within an administrative position.
- An excellent attention to detail is key to your success in this role, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be a self-motivated individual who can work efficiently alone as well as being a pivotal part of a team.
- You will take ownership and pride in your work, ensuring the highest of quality whilst providing first class administration support.
- A good level of competency on Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel are essential.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV today!
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR13121