Our client is a pan-European digital wealth manager with 80.000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £2 billion invested on its platform. With 170+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK.
Founded with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and they are known as one of the most innovative fintech firms headquartered in the heart of London.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate with some Wealth Management experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced fintech.
An integral part of the business is combining human expertise with technology to make investment advice and fully managed portfolios more accessible in a simple and transparent way.
As an Investment Consultant, you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced professionals and be the first point of contact for new and existing customers. You ll be highly personable, have a strong interest in financial markets, current affairs, and financial planning, and become an expert on our platform and products to be able to offer a first-class service.
If you are looking to expand your career at a rapidly expanding and evolving firm within the Wealth Management industry, then this Investment Consultant role could be the perfect job for you.
- Act as a spokesperson for the client, delivering an exceptional customer experience as the first point of contact
- Building a strong knowledge of the products and platform
- Be responsible for a book of clients, actively reaching out to new and existing clients to grow their assets under management through email, phone, or via video call
- Communicate to our clients the views of our expert portfolio managers on how we invest our client s wealth and financial markets as a whole.
- Provide clear and concise guidance and simplified advice to help clients to reach their financial goals
- Work closely with other departments on additional projects to help improve the overall client experience
- Keep the CRM database (Salesforce) up to date with all client contact.
- Be level 4 qualified with the CISI Investment Advice Diploma or similar
- Previous experience giving financial advice, or being in an environment where financial advice is given
- A strong interest in building a career in the Financial Services
- Be commercially driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a strong 'get up and go work ethic, with the ability to work at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding problem solving & organisational skills
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a good university
This is a Hybrid role with a flexible working split between the London office and home where individual impact and output are what count most. The basic salary for this role is £40,000 - £45,000 + a fantastic benefits package and bonus potential. If you meet the must-have criteria please send us your CV today.