Are you an early riser? Would a working week of Sunday to Thursday balance with your personal life? This expanding global systems company seeks an experienced IT helpdesk support analyst / applications support analyst to provide escalated support ( 2nd line ) on the client's flagship software application, together with general support to the IT surrounding the product.
The role and checklist:
- Strong 1st line or 2nd line IT & applications support
- Good Windows 10 support
- Windows Server exposure
- Desirable: SQL experience (query writing) with an understanding of databases
- Desirable: Cloud-based system (Azure, or similar experience - AWS, Google Cloud..)
The position is 100% remote and the team will be working from home going forward.
My client's 'end customer' is a high-profile organisation in the Middle East, thus the working days / hours, and this is a great chance for your skills to be noticed as the product moves from strength to strength.
- Alternate weekly working shift covers: 5am to 1.30pm and 6am to 2.30pm, 37.5hrs per week.
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday (i.e. your 'new weekend' will be Friday and Saturday.
- Salary to £25k basic - plus a 10% allowance - to boost to £27.5k.
- 25 days holiday p/a plus a range of benefits, inc. to 6% pension and 4x life insurance.
Long-term career opportunity to settle and grow with this well-established and highly innovate software company. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.