Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Xetra/Eurex IT Operations, Trading Applications Administration is responsible for the software installation, test
and operation of Deutschen Börse trading applications (Xetra and Eurex, mainly T7 technology).
In the scope of this group are operations and technical administration of the acceptance test, simulation and production of T7 environments in close cooperation with the development teams.
This includes own technical tests, also automation of monitoring and operation processes as well as second level support of the production operation.
You will work in a carefully maintained environment of mission critical high performance and high availability systems.
- Installation and configuration of applications in test, simulation and production.
- Operation of the software acceptance environment, as well as independent technical testing
- Testing and maintenance of documentation
- Support as 2nd/3rd level support for internal and external customers
- Administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of the trading applications
- Record and process incident reports in SAP and Jira ticket system
- Cooperation and information of the technical departments and the customer service department
- Participation in shift rotation for a few days per month as well as taking over on-call duties and weekend work
- Basic system management knowledge of (RedHat) Linux.
- Experience in scripting languages Python or Bash
- Database knowledge especially MySQL is an advantage
- Very good analytical skills in the context of troubleshooting
- Motivated, able to work effectively in a self-organized manner without guidance
- Good command of written and spoken German and English