Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a LPN with 1+ year/s of experience to join the Assisted Living Team at Croixdale in Bayport, MN. We are offering a $1,000 hiring bonus to a LPN that joins PHS in this position.
- Full Time or Part Time Status - your choice (8 or 6 shifts per pay period).
- Evening/PM shift (2:30p-10:30p).
- Looking for a LPN who wants to provide direct care and leadership support to the HHAs (Home Health Aids) on the PM/evening shift including addressing higher level resident and family concerns.
The Clinical Administrator (DON) has been with PHS 12+ years and the Campus Administrator has been with PHS 15+ years.
750 Highway 95 North
Bayport, MN 55003
For decades, Croixdale has been a vital part of the warm and inviting Bayport community. Employees and residents enjoy the nearby views of the St. Croix River and the convenience of local restaurants.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (garage parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care.
Salary: $24.66 - $27.22/hour
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.