**This is a remote job**
Cerebral's mission is to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all through evidence-based solutions. Founded in 2020, the company provides accessible, convenient, and affordable telehealth services to address the struggles experienced by many individuals in need of better mental health care. Patients in all 50 states rely on Cerebral for a range of mental health care services such as talk therapy, behavioral counseling, and medication management.
The organization is led by CEO David Mou, a Harvard-trained psychiatrist, who is committed to upholding the highest clinical standards and delivering industry-leading patient outcomes. For more information, visit .
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management, and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed as a marriage & family therapist, counselor, or clinical social worker in New Mexico. Bonus if you also have a license in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI.
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing.
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups.
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes.
Compensation: $45 per 45-minute session