Emergency Medicine opening in Buffalo, New York.
Closed Job 6/24/22 Removed from hot list
Need has been filled
VeloSource has a locum tenens Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Emergency Medicine opportunity in Northwest New York, outside of Buffalo.
- Active NY License and DEA required
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- Mon - Sun 6a-6p, 12p - 12a or 6p - 6a No Call
- Typical Day: 12 hour day in emergency department. There are three attending physicians on each day as well.
- Provider Will Not Work Solo
- AVG Admissions: 4/Day 4/Night
- App/Mid-Level Coverage Available 6a - 6p, 12p - 12a, 6p - 6a
- EMR: Cerner
- Patient Mix: 85% Adult 15% Peds
- Privileges Available: Temp
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.