Randstad C&P are currently hiring for Site based Maintenance Electrician on the behalf of our national facilities management client. The successful candidate must have experience carrying out both PPM and reactive works within commercial environments, 18th edition qualified and have 3+ years within the building maintenance sector.
This specific requisition will be based in Leeds.
- Competitive salary up to £34,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the works involved in the job role
- 18th edition qualified
- Must hold a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
Please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.