Manager, TPS & TPR Department
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Generally, leads other supervisors, team leaders and individual contributors who are responsible for multiple and/or complex projects related to executing the organization's TPS or Continuous Improvement strategy.
- Champions Continuous Improvement activities with a focus on measuring, analyzing and improving key performance indicators - safety, quality, cost, delivery and morale.
- Develop methods, practices and procedures in support of Toyota Production System principles and methodologies.
- Partner with other North American Toyota plants to define, execute and measure the organizations Continuous Improvement strategy.
- Establish and execute projects and/or operational teams such that organizational objectives are consistent with the overall business strategy (Hoshin plans).
- Work with management in the establishment of annual goals and objectives for department. Develop and maintain the necessary and appropriate policies, records, documentation, procedures, practices and discipline to effectively and efficiently achieve the objectives of your organization and your commitments to other organizations.
- Must be willing to travel up in support of Toyota North America TPS efforts up to 25% of the time.
- Create and foster a team work atmosphere; solicit ideas from employees in fostering individual and material continuous improvement objectives.
- Provide timely, constructive, and honest performance feedback and appraisals for all employees with emphasis upon results and demonstrated capabilities.
- Initiate action and approve or recommend approval of promotions, merit increases, transfers, leave of absence and other personnel changes.
- Represents the interests of the business in negotiations with other companies
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- 4 years professional and/or management experience is required
- Experience in the technical competencies of the functional areas of responsibility is preferred
About the total compensation package:
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program