Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford have a great opportunity for a Materials & Warehouse Person to work within the Aberdeen team controlling the goods receiving of all equipment returns ensuring that all assets, inventory, third party or any customer owned equipment is accurately received normally within 24-48hrs of its arrival. It is appreciated that on specific occasions this time frame may be extended due to workload. Responsible for the control of the daily goods receiving process to a high standard of service quality and company processes and procedures to meet operational requirements and all product line deadlines. Attention to detail is required in the control and coordination of the logistic yard, transport movements and warehouse duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support all business units in relation to the goods receiving process and procedures within Weatherford.
- To ensure all unloading of equipment, company assets are carried out in a timely manner.
- Clearly establish identification, status and traceability to ensure equipment is properly managed.
- High standard of service quality to understand process/product realization controls.
- Establish controls and responsibilities addressing all company, customer products for proper identification handling and storage.
- Record the control and disposition of company and customer owned equipment.
- Implementation of communicating accurate information to project related personnel and customers in relation to service related products returning to Weatherford locations form customer and clients locations.
- Assist with the goods receiving operations effectively in relation to month end activity close out.
- Assist in the capture of revenue by effectively controlling costs within your area of responsibility.
- Support the company requirement to assist with the control of asset and inventory counts.
- Assist with the control of third party rental returns in a timely manner.
- Goods in-wards and materials handling background.
- Relevant oilfield / service company experience.
- 5 Ton Forklift Certificate and relevant experience.
- Materials handling experience to physically unload equipment from cargo baskets.
- Experience in unloading and loading cargo baskets and containers from vehicles.
- Experience in unloading of oilfield equipment from cargo carrying baskets.
- Prepare tools prior to inspection, wash and blast tools.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work under time constraints and meet deadlines in a professional manner.
- Must be able to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Willingness to help others, learn new skills and take satisfaction from a task well done.
- Standard Grade English, Mathematics (or equivalent) and computer literate.
- Forklift operator qualification, 16 Ton, 15 Ton combination truck.
- Banksman/Slinging and Overhead/Swing Beam Crane.
- Manual Handling Awareness.