MedicsPro Recruitment are currently looking for a Band 7 Nuclear Medicine PET/CT candidate with recentexperience to fulfil a PRIVATE vacancy in Nottingham.
Long term minimum 6 months contract this may be extended
Minimum of 37.5 hours per week
Working patters preferably 5 days per week this can be negotiated
10 hour shifts offered over 4 days
- HCPC registered.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to the needs of the department.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Previous experience.
What we can offer you:
- Complete flexible working - Work when and where you want.
- Easy to plan around Birthdays and Holiday times - it can be very difficult to get time off work for yourself, family or the kids, working agency allows you to be your own boss!
- Fantastic Pay, Weekly Payments, Enhanced Rates Offered (Rates Vary Subject to Trust).
- Experience - The opportunity to work in different hospitals and grasp a greater understanding of your specialist skill.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click APPLY now.MedicsPro is one of the UK's leading specialist medical recruitment agencies, contracted to supply medical staff to a wide range of public and private sector clients throughout the country. MedicsPro offer both Locum and Permanent staffing solutions across all medical areas working with Nurses, Doctors, Allied Health Professionals (AHP), Health Science Staff (HSS) and more.