Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Danville, Illinois.
Seeking a BE/BC Adult/Child Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Department at our location in Eastern Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a dynamic department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians
- Adult Psychiatry call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekends; Child Psychiatry call is 1:4; no ER call
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency
- Join an established hospital employed group practice
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- minute new patient evaluations
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
- Inpatient opportunities available if desired
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation