The role will focus on signal generation and strategy improvement, as well as portfolio optimization. You will be involved in all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, back testing, and performance monitoring.
You will also focus on theorizing, reasoning, and investigating how to address various aspects of trading in the macro space.
- Development of alpha strategies, and signal generation.
- Improvement of existing strategies, portfolio optimization and evaluating new datasets for alpha potential.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the investment process.
- Enhance alpha generating capabilities by leveraging on developments in technology and data such as machine learning and alternative data sources.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to program, preferably in Python, C++ or another leading language
- Strong communication skills; ability to express complex concepts in simple terms
- 3 years plus years experience building quant tools for global macro products. Experience on the macro side is essential.
- Ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets.
Please send a PDF resume to