Role: Digital Performance Marketing Manager Rate: Up to £350 p/d via Umbrella EngagementDuration: 12-month contractLocation: Hybrid/ 3 days p/w in London
Our client are one of the largest companies in the world and are looking for a passionate and dedicated performance marketing manager to work on their digital advertising services team and work on their international paid media strategy function.
- Experience in digital media within a global organisation with emphasis on performance on mobile apps.
- Experience within performance marketing managing towards revenue KPI(s)
- Well versed in campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets
- Expert in media tracking, attribution methodologies and a history of working with MMP's and analytics teams
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally within global organisations
- Experienced in managing global agencies across multiple projects, markets, and time zones.
- Responsible for the digital media marketing strategy for the subscription service
- Lead agency briefings, quarterly business reviews, budget planning and strategic story telling
- Collaborate with local marketing managers to develop media mix and tactical strategies
- Monitoring results, communicating insights on a regular basis to share learning's and inform continued development