Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Physical Therapist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient's needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Physical Therapist you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
At Fast Pace Physical Therapist performs all functions as determined under the guidelines of state-specific Physical Therapist practice act, including initial evaluation, plan of care, on-going treatment and ultimate discharge. Additionally, a Fast Pace Physical Therapist will serve as an ambassador of the PT profession and Company.
- Ability to perform a complete initial evaluation on a patient.
- Ability to develop a thorough plan of care for the patient.
- Ability to complete progress notes in required timeframe, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy according to Company guidelines.
- Ability to submit a weekly lost patient log to Clinic Manager.
- Attend a minimum of 1 marketing event per month.
- Provide constant communication with administrative staff and technicians regarding patient plan of care and overall patient management.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to highlight individual skillset and abilities, providing an opportunity for self-promotion.
- Collaborate with billing department to ensure appropriate notes and communication to secure reimbursement.
- Interface with physicians and medical personnel to ensure proper patient treatment.
- Ability to understand variables in Physical Therapy treatment to ensure maximum treatment results with consideration of appropriate plan of care, financial considerations and patient time constraints.
- Serve as an ambassador of Fast Pace, elevating the Physical Therapist reputation in the medical and public eye.
- Collaborate with other PT's to share skills and techniques (inside and outside of Fast Pace).
- Develop and maintain most current knowledge of PT techniques and new ideas in PT.
- Promote and encourage of the knowledge of PT in the community with patients and medical community.
- Work with exercise technicians to teach techniques that are needed for the PT caseload.
- Develop appropriate home exercise program for patients and communicate this information to the exercise technicians.
- Utilize evidence informed treatment options for maximum patient outcomes
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to comply with Fast Pace standards of operations.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
- Maintain a clean clinic environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites. Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).