CompHealth is currently assisting a group practice in Illinois with their search for a cardiac anesthesiologist specialist. Their need is now due to growth. This is a group of 39 anesthesiologists. You will have four days of combined cardiac and general call per month, two in-house and two on beeper with post day off. You will do heart cases with TAVRs. In order to do TEEs you must be TEE certified. Some physicians are doing a case a day and some do a few a week. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered full benefits including seven weeks of PTO.
Oak Lawn Illinois is 15 miles south of Chicago and you can chose to live in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at or email your CV and references to .
- Great salary with RVUs
- Partnership in 2 years
- Cardiac and general call combined
- TEE and TAVRs and TEE certification needed
- Up to 1 heart a day or opt for 2 to 3 a week
- Their need is now - due to growth
- Teaching hospital, non-academic position
- 15 miles south of Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail