Cardiology opening in Redding, California. Our client, located in Shasta County CA, is seeking a Cardiology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for their outpatient clinic. This permanent position is a Monday through Friday day schedule with no call or weekends. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in cardiology. Come join a supportive team and work with top doctors in the area.
The sun shines in this area of California 88% of the time, making the city ideal for adventuring. The city boasts stunning landscapes, 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, a range of cultural, musical, and educational events, and a rich sense of community.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Click Here to Apply and call or text Click Here to Apply . Please reference . Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or NP
- 100% outpatient- M-F
- 1+ year of experience required
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Beautiful Location with an abundance of outdoor activities
- Full Benefits/Competitive pay scale
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail