You will enjoy practicing in north central New York. You will live in the foothills of the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains. This is a very family-friendly community with great schools and year-round entertainment.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
If you are interested, please contact Art Moran at or email your CV to .
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Loan repayment available
- Sign-on with a 2-year commitment
- See an average of 20 to 24 patients per day
- Academic affiliation with teaching and supervision available
- H-1B cap exempt
- Beautiful, affordable living in Upstate New York
- Located in the foothills between the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail