You will enjoy living and working in this award-winning small city. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to .
- 100% outpatient with no inpatient responsibility
- Full time is 35 patient contact hours and 5 for admin
- Enjoy a well-supported department
- Option to teach residents and mentor but not required
- H-1B and J-1 eligible
- Main flagship location of a sought-after health system
- Very competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits
- Loan repayment or sign-on bonus eligible!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail