Id : 8723
Category : Physician
Location/City : NH - Nashua
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per year (USD Permanent)
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Email :
Hospital in Southern, NH is actively seeking a fellowship trained Palliative Care physician and allied health professional to join our expanding multispecialty medical group.
- We are looking for 1 physician
- Call burden is shared equally among all providers in the group.
- Compensation is competitive and based on MGMA salary benchmarks.
- There is 6 weeks of paid time off (increasing to 7 weeks at 5 years of service) plus an additional week for CME with generous spending allowance.
- Fringe benefits include contributions toward retirement savings, medical, dental and vision insurance, in addition to malpractice and disability coverage.
Have over 320 physician and allied health professionals including primary care, medical and surgical specialties, behavioral health and hospital-based services. We are affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, a 188 bed sophisticated community hospital and we are a clinical affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. We serve patients in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts an area with a strong economy, some of the best schools in the nation, diversity and access to Boston, the lakes, the mountains and the oceans. Our region boasts a low cost of living for the north east and New Hampshire has no state income tax.