You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather, with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Pamela Mead directly, call or text or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits package
- Adult, child, geriatric, and addiction psychiatrists all welcomed
- 100% outpatient private practice style setting
- Offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice, providing a work-life balance
- Full/part-time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote, and hybrid models available
- Board certified or board eligible (if child psychiatrist, must be fellowship trained)
- Needs are due for future growth and expansion
- Fayetteville location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail